Options

Iowongan (???)

Someone started a page Iowongan.

Whoever did this, if it's not supposed to be spam, please add some meaningful content or announce the meaning of your page here, otherwise it will likely be classified as such.

Comments

Clicking on the link you provide, I discover the Azimuth site thinks this page doesn't exist. Typo?

Comment Source:Clicking on the link you provide, I discover the Azimuth site thinks this page doesn't exist. Typo?

Hmm, weird. I can't follow the link either, but if you go to "recently revised" it has the same name.

Comment Source:Hmm, weird. I can't follow the link either, but if you go to "recently revised" it has the same name.

It's an l, not a capital I: lowongan.

We get this "My first slide" from time to time on the nLab. It is possible to make presentations with the Instiki software (the s5 at the bottom of the page sets this up. From time to time it seems that someone clicks on something that creates this "template" page. We've never gotten to the heart of how or why it happens, but it does so infrequently enough that we haven't spent any time doing more than scratching our heads and going "Huh?" when it does happen. We can put it in category "Delete" for the next sweep.

Comment Source:It's an l, not a capital I: [[lowongan]]. We get this "My first slide" from time to time on the nLab. It is possible to make presentations with the Instiki software (the `s5` at the bottom of the page sets this up. From time to time it seems that someone clicks on something that creates this "template" page. We've never gotten to the heart of how or why it happens, but it does so infrequently enough that we haven't spent any time doing more than scratching our heads and going "Huh?" when it does happen. We can put it in category "Delete" for the next sweep.