Options

How to construct a reachibilty graph

Hi,
i just started learning about petri nets. To understand the petri nets for modelling, i wanted to construct a petri net graph with say n=4. I read about tower of hanoi problem on wikipedia, but i dont get how i should model this system with L type petri net extensions. can anybody tell me how i should work on this system?

Towers of Hanoi problem:(from wikipedia) link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Hanoi

thanks

Comments

n=4 or n=3 or any n is the number of disks in tower of hanoi.
    Comment Source:n=4 or n=3 or any n is the number of disks in tower of hanoi.

I think the tower of Hanoi problem is not so naturally modeled using a Petri net. I think I see a way to do, but it's not beautiful. Do you want to me to explain it? I could try for n = 2.

Comment Source:I think the tower of Hanoi problem is not so naturally modeled using a Petri net. I think I see a way to do, but it's not beautiful. Do you want to me to explain it? I could try for n = 2.
    yes please it would really help, give me a start.
    Comment Source:yes please it would really help, give me a start.
    I want to see how a petri net looks like for any n, because this is the most difficult part. i am finding it hard to imagine how i should start.
    Comment Source:I want to see how a petri net looks like for any n, because this is the most difficult part. i am finding it hard to imagine how i should start.