Options

Recommended reading

I tried to classify the books and introduced subheaders, I expect the list to grow... I also added two books by Gerd Grigerenzer under "Psychology".

Comments

Tim van Beek wrote:

I tried to classify the books and introduced subheaders, I expect the list to grow... I also added two books by Gerd Grigerenzer under "Psychology".

Great!

As you can see, I've copied this remark of yours to the existing discussion on "Recommended reading". My dream is that each Azimuth Project page will have a single discussion about it here on the Forum. Everytime we make an interesting change, we can log it by adding a comment to the relevant discussion. This discussion will then be a bit like the "discussion page" on Wikipedia.

It's mildly annoying to find already existing discussions, and I'd rather people start a new discussion than let their worries inhibit them from posting here... but one can find existing discussions here.

Comment Source:Tim van Beek wrote: >I tried to classify the books and introduced subheaders, I expect the list to grow... I also added two books by Gerd Grigerenzer under "Psychology". **Great!** As you can see, I've copied this remark of yours to the existing discussion on "Recommended reading". My dream is that each Azimuth Project page will have a single discussion about it here on the Forum. Everytime we make an interesting change, we can log it by adding a comment to the relevant discussion. This discussion will then be a bit like the "discussion page" on Wikipedia. It's mildly annoying to find already existing discussions, and I'd rather people start a new discussion than let their worries inhibit them from posting here... but one can find existing discussions [here](http://www.math.ntnu.no/~stacey/Mathforge/Azimuth/search.php).