Options

2013 IEEE Symposium on Quantum Computing and Computational Intelligence

I was wondering if any people from this project are going to QCCI13. It is in Singapore, April 15-19 as a part of SSCI 2013. It seems relevant to John Baez & Jacob Biamonte's quantum related work. If I remember correctly John is in Singapore now.

Comments

I am in California now, so I won't be going to this. I don't know if Jacob is.

I was in Singapore working at the Center for Quantum Technologies for two years ending September 2012. I'll be going back there in summers for the foreseeable future, starting this summer.

Comment Source:I am in California now, so I won't be going to this. I don't know if Jacob is. I was in Singapore working at the Center for Quantum Technologies for two years ending September 2012. I'll be going back there in summers for the foreseeable future, starting this summer.

I was somehow added to the program comittee of QCCI 2013 but didn't make it. Hopefully next year I can actually attend, and propose a neat tutorial session related to electrical circuits and quantum mechanics! I guess it depends on how much progress is made in this direction over the year.

Comment Source:I was somehow added to the program comittee of QCCI 2013 but didn't make it. Hopefully next year I can actually attend, and propose a neat tutorial session related to electrical circuits and quantum mechanics! I guess it depends on how much progress is made in this direction over the year.