Options

Azimuth NYC meeting

I remembered that Azimuth had a NYC contingent, namely, Allan Erskine, Carter Schonwald, Cameron Smith and David Tanzer (and hopefully many more).

I am one of Professor Baez's graduate students at UC Riverside, but I did my undergrad at Columbia in the city so I am in town for a few days this and next week. If any NYC Azimuthers are around I'd love to meetup and talk a bit about research and Azimuth. I've been working a bit on applications of information theory to environmental time series, thinking about fun things such as 'Quantropy' and getting ready for my comprehensive exams in the fall.

My e-mail is blake561@gmail.com , or post on here. Hopefully some of us can get some face time!

Comments

edited July 2013

hey, email me at firstname at wellposed dot com to coord. I'm really bad about following this fora, but i'm much better about email, i swear

(busy rolling out some haskell based numerical tools over the next 2 weeks, and doing all the foot work needed to make sure that EVERYONE in haskell land uses it as their new default)

Comment Source:hey, email me at firstname at wellposed dot com to coord. I'm really bad about following this fora, but i'm much better about email, i swear (busy rolling out some haskell based numerical tools over the next 2 weeks, and doing all the foot work needed to make sure that EVERYONE in haskell land uses it as their new default)