Options

Computational fluid dynamics

Created page Computational fluid dynamics: This will be about numerical mathematics of Navier-Stokes equations and algorithm/data structures aspects helpful for understanding Climate models.

Comments

edited October 2010

Great! Someday in This Week's Finds I want to explain the Navier-Stokes equations... just write 'em down and say they are what they are.

I've edited your comment above, changing the incorrect "Navier-Stoke equations" to Navier-Stokes equations.

Comment Source:Great! Someday in This Week's Finds I want to explain the Navier-Stokes equations... just write 'em down and say they are what they are. I've edited your comment above, changing the incorrect "[[Navier-Stoke equations]]" to [[Navier-Stokes equations]].
    edited December 2010

I added an article on N-S with the formula on that page and fixed the link on the CFD page.

Comment Source:I added an article on N-S with the formula on that page and fixed the link on the CFD page.

Great, Steffan!

Comment Source:Great, Steffan!

Thanks! I also solved them so we can collect the 1 MUSD from the Clay Institute :-)

Comment Source:Thanks! I also solved them so we can collect the 1 MUSD from the Clay Institute :-)