Options

Receiver Operating Characteristic analysis

I've created a brief page on Receiver Operating Characteristic analysis (since I've referred to that several times on the Azimuth blog recently). I need to either find a couple of freely licenced images or create a couple of my own to finish this off. (I've also gone for a notation that makes sense to me, but someone might decide it's better with a standard mathematical notation (which IMO is more difficult to follow).)

Comments

edited July 2014

Hello David welcome, though know you not. But there is nothing in your link above. Dara

Comment Source:Hello David welcome, though know you not. But there is nothing in your link above. Dara

Thanks. I had an extra s on one of the words. I've now fixed it so the link now works.

Comment Source:Thanks. I had an extra s on one of the words. I've now fixed it so the link now works.

Thanks for adding this information! You created this page under the name "davidtweed" instead of the usual "David Tweed". So, I added a redirected to David Tweed so that people can click on "davidtweed" and get to your page.

Comment Source:Thanks for adding this information! You created this page under the name "davidtweed" instead of the usual "David Tweed". So, I added a redirected to [[David Tweed]] so that people can click on "davidtweed" and get to your page.

Thanks for adding this information! "Receiver operating characteristic" is a very mysterious set of words to me; I would never guess that it meant what it means.

Comment Source:Thanks for adding this information! "Receiver operating characteristic" is a very mysterious set of words to me; I would never guess that it meant what it means.