Options

Blog - Azimuth news (part 3)

edited February 2015 in Azimuth Blog

Notes on the transition from Stacey to Tanzer, the new forum address, and a small plug for the forum.

Comments

Great! I'll line it up for being posted on Friday. I just posted something wacky that I want people to see for a while.

Comment Source:Great! I'll line it up for being posted on Friday. I just posted [something wacky](https://johncarlosbaez.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/lebesgues-universal-covering-problem-part-2/) that I want people to see for a while.

Thanks, I see you posted this.

We just got a sincere human applicant a couple of hours ago.

Comment Source:Thanks, I see you posted this. We just got a sincere human applicant a couple of hours ago.
    edited February 2015

Just found out that spaces aren't allowed in the usernames (the registration panel doesn't accept them). So I've edited the blog post to end with the following:

So come on down to the forum! If you want to post, just apply for an account there. Acceptance criteria are minimal. A sincere desire to help goes a long way.

Important: please use your full name, using “camel case” capitalization e.g. DavidTanzer, as your userid. I will then put the spaces into your user ID. (We want the spaces, but the registration form blocks them.) The point is that we want to present ourselves as we really are.

Comment Source:Just found out that spaces aren't allowed in the usernames (the registration panel doesn't accept them). So I've edited the blog post to end with the following: > So come on down to the forum! If you want to post, just apply for an account there. Acceptance criteria are minimal. A sincere desire to help goes a long way. > > Important: please use your full name, using “camel case” capitalization e.g. DavidTanzer, as your userid. I will then put the spaces into your user ID. (We want the spaces, but the registration form blocks them.) The point is that we want to present ourselves as we really are.

Thanks for the change!

Comment Source:Thanks for the change!