Options

Network theory workshop in Turin

edited March 2015 in - Strategy

The Azimuth Project will be having a network theory workshop in Turin, Italy in May:

I'll blog about this on Monday the 6th of April, 2015 at 1 am GMT. But the blog article will be essentially the same as the above page.

It's a small workshop - sorry, we don't have money to invite everyone! But I hope we get a lot done.

Comments

edited April 2015

Great.

Comment Source:Great.
    edited May 2015

Here's a draft of the slides for my talk:

• John Baez, Network theory, Categorical Foundations of Network Theory, 25 May 2015.
    Comment Source:Here's a draft of the slides for my talk: * John Baez, [Network theory](http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/networks_isi/turin_web.pdf), Categorical Foundations of Network Theory, 25 May 2015.

The link in #2 is broken. Great stuff on the proper page! :)

Comment Source:The link in #2 is broken. Great stuff on the proper page! :)

Wow, you tried that right after I moved before the file and before I changed the link! It should be working again now.

Comment Source:Wow, you tried that right after I moved before the file and before I changed the link! It should be working again now.

Works now :).

Comment Source:Works now :).

The workshop was great ,and now the problem is figuring out how to communicate our results to the world. It will probably happen slowly, as we write papers using the ideas we came up with.

Comment Source:The workshop was great ,and now the problem is figuring out how to communicate our results to the world. It will probably happen slowly, as we write papers using the ideas we came up with.