Options

Birmingham Green Coalition

edited November 2016 in - - Action

Jim Stuttard started a nice page on the Wiki:

A few parts are confusing and should be fixed, e.g. a paragraph that says

• Bulkely and Betsil (2005)

and nothing more. However, I would like to get into some more details of how cities can fight global warming! A bunch of pages of this type would be great.

Comments

Thanks for the heads up. There are dead links and an unknown number of typos. Birmingham city council has been creating and ditching urls like an obfuscation machine. In fact there have been a lot of developments over the past year which I'm trying to catch up with before I meet up with the responsible councillors and officials next Tuesday. Many of the documents I need to summarise on the wiki are linked to at http://www.makingbirminghamgreener.com/useful-information/.

Comment Source:Thanks for the heads up. There are dead links and an unknown number of typos. Birmingham city council has been creating and ditching urls like an obfuscation machine. In fact there have been a lot of developments over the past year which I'm trying to catch up with before I meet up with the responsible councillors and officials next Tuesday. Many of the documents I need to summarise on the wiki are linked to at http://www.makingbirminghamgreener.com/useful-information/.

I've fixed the link to the Bulkeley and Betsill paper. It's jolly interesting as is Harriet Bulkeley's work at U. Durham.

Comment Source:I've fixed the link to the Bulkeley and Betsill paper. It's jolly interesting as is Harriet Bulkeley's work at U. Durham.

FWIW I don't know whether it says Birmingham Green Coalition in your mention on the blog but it should be Birmingham Green Commission.

Comment Source:FWIW I don't know whether it says Birmingham Green Coalition in your mention on the blog but it should be Birmingham Green Commission.

I have now added new pages linked to from the Birmingham Green Commission page with the cost-benefit (£/TCO2)and carbon effectiveness amounts (kTCO2) of some 123 (as yet underspecified) domestic, commercial, industrial and transport measures which a city might implement.

Comment Source:I have now added new pages linked to from the [[Birmingham Green Commission]] page with the cost-benefit (£/TCO2)and carbon effectiveness amounts (kTCO2) of some 123 (as yet underspecified) domestic, commercial, industrial and transport measures which a city might implement.