Options

Introduction: Michal Kozakiewicz

Hi, I am a programmer from Poland. Got into (typed) functional programming, because I was working on a big project in Ruby and the complexity started to be unmanageable. I hope to formalize my understanding of best practices, modelling, abstractions found in software development via Category Theory.

PS. Thank you for doing this John !

Comments

Hi Michal,

Very interesting! I have yet to build any big projects, but I can definitely see what's so appetizing about functional programming and category theory's applications therein. I also do not have much experience with Ruby, but no doubt like Python there are packages/modules available with functional/categorical structures to simplify programs.

And yes, thanks for doing this John!

Cheers, Brandon

Comment Source:Hi Michal, Very interesting! I have yet to build any big projects, but I can definitely see what's so appetizing about functional programming and category theory's applications therein. I also do not have much experience with Ruby, but no doubt like Python there are packages/modules available with functional/categorical structures to simplify programs. And yes, thanks for doing this John! Cheers, Brandon