Options

Introduction: Andreas Geisler

Hi all. I am a Dane from Copenhagen, living in Finland with my wife and two daughters. I have a BA in General Linguistics from the University of Copenhagen, but apply myself professionally on the more practical side of language: I am a Resolution Manager for a large computer hardware manufacturing company, and most of my work consists of building contacts with all the different kinds of people who work with things I need to get problematic cases resolved. The rest of it is essentially all about understanding what people say, what they mean and what they intend, and finding areas of overlap where solutions can be found. I am here as an amateur in both the current and original senses of that word.

Comments

Hi, Andreas - good to see you here! This is the project that's eaten up the spare time I used to spend on G+. I never knew your actual job - you just seemed like a roaming linguist-philosopher.

Comment Source:Hi, Andreas - good to see you here! This is the project that's eaten up the spare time I used to spend on G+. I never knew your actual job - you just seemed like a roaming linguist-philosopher.