Options

Introduction: Ahmed Shahbaz

Hello everyone, I am a programmer in Vancouver, BC (Canada). I am slowly working my way through the 'Applied Category Theory' book by Brendan Fong and David Spivak. I was first introduced to Category Theory by reading Bartosz Milewski's blog posts 'Category Theory for Programmers'. I am currently (January 2020) at MIT attending the course 'Programming with Categories' taught by Brendan, Bartosz and David. Thanks! Ahmed

Comments

edited January 16

Great, and welcome! I am now reading Bartosz's book, which I believe was crystallized from those blog posts. It's eye-opening on many levels. And watching the videos from the present course. But there's nothing like being there. Feel free to post any notes that you may be taking!

Comment Source:Great, and welcome! I am now reading Bartosz's book, which I believe was crystallized from those blog posts. It's eye-opening on many levels. And watching the videos from the present course. But there's nothing like being there. Feel free to post any notes that you may be taking!