Options

Wiki edits

Consolidated some of the categories int he library that had only a couple of entries in them.

Removed one article on German tax laws in 2013, as it's pretty dated and remote in topic.

Removed some "busy/task" pages that I had created, which never led to any activity.

Comments

edited February 29

I suggest that this is a good opportunity to take inventory and clean up things which look dusty and unlikely to ever be developed.

Some useful adages:

• Less is more
    • More is less

I know that in the sweep of things, John encouraged us to create stub articles, on the theory that someone else would pick things up. But it turns out we weren't riding such a big wave. But a lot of very stubby stubs which hang around and are forgotten...well that leads to something that looks neglected, and is not putting our best foot forward.

So as part of reinvigoration we could do some weeding, to clear the way for new growth, new directions.

Comment Source:I suggest that this is a good opportunity to take inventory and clean up things which look dusty and unlikely to ever be developed. Some useful adages: * Less is more * More is less I know that in the sweep of things, John encouraged us to create stub articles, on the theory that someone else would pick things up. But it turns out we weren't riding such a big wave. But a lot of very stubby stubs which hang around and are forgotten...well that leads to something that looks neglected, and is not putting our best foot forward. So as part of reinvigoration we could do some weeding, to clear the way for new growth, new directions.

Azimuth Code Project page:

Bringing things up to date; removing broken links; improving the flow

https://www.azimuthproject.org/azimuth/show/Azimuth+Code+Project

Comment Source:Azimuth Code Project page: Bringing things up to date; removing broken links; improving the flow https://www.azimuthproject.org/azimuth/show/Azimuth+Code+Project
    edited March 7

Home Page:

• Language tweaks and small clarifications (no mission statement changes)

• Added link to Azimuth math book

Comment Source:Home Page: * Language tweaks and small clarifications (no mission statement changes) * Added link to Azimuth math book

Streamlining of Azimuth Code Project page; remove old references

Comment Source:Streamlining of Azimuth Code Project page; remove old references * [Azimuth Code Project](https://www.azimuthproject.org/azimuth/show/Azimuth+Code+Project)
    • Homepage updated to Azimuth 2.0

• Created link to Azimuth Project on the forum home page

Comment Source:* Homepage updated to Azimuth 2.0 * Created link to Azimuth Project on the forum home page
    edited March 27

Added Epidemiology study group to Azimuth Resources on the home page.

Call to action.

Comment Source:Added Epidemiology study group to Azimuth Resources on the home page. Call to action.