Options

Reading group on Categorical Logic

Hi all, I am looking to forming a reading group on Categorical logic (I'm thinking of following Lambek's Introduction to Higher Order Categorical Logic, but if people have other suggestions, I'd be glad to hear :)

Would anyone be interested?

If you are, feel free to manifest yourself, so we can organize in a manner best suited to all

Comments

Hi Éricles, Welcome to the forum! Presently there are only a few people active at this time, so, even though it is a good idea, it is possible that you may not get much response to this specific suggestion. Time will tell. In any case, feel free to post any study notes on the forum; I would be interested to read them. You could, for example, start a discussion called Notes on Lambek's Introduction to Higher Order Categorical Logic. That would give people an opportunity to comment or ask questions.

Comment Source:Hi Éricles, Welcome to the forum! Presently there are only a few people active at this time, so, even though it is a good idea, it is possible that you may not get much response to this specific suggestion. Time will tell. In any case, feel free to post any study notes on the forum; I would be interested to read them. You could, for example, start a discussion called Notes on Lambek's Introduction to Higher Order Categorical Logic. That would give people an opportunity to comment or ask questions.

Thanks a lot for your reply, the warm welcoming and the suggestion as well

I will wait a few more days to see if I can set a reading group. But, regardless of that, your suggestion of starting a discussion with study notes is a good one, and I'll make an effort to follow.

Comment Source:Thanks a lot for your reply, the warm welcoming and the suggestion as well I will wait a few more days to see if I can set a reading group. But, regardless of that, your suggestion of starting a discussion with study notes is a good one, and I'll make an effort to follow.

Hi, I will be very interested in this. Please sign me up! Maybe we can start with a Facebook/Telegram group?

Comment Source:Hi, I will be very interested in this. Please sign me up! Maybe we can start with a Facebook/Telegram group?