Options

categories

Regarding "categories" on the Azimuth Forum: I seem unable to make some categories be subcategories of others, despite following (?) the instructions. For example, I want "latest changes" to be a subcategory of "Azimuth Project".

I should make a bunch more categories and subcategories...

Comments

When you start a new discussion, "Latest Changes" does show up as a subcategory of Azimuth Project when you select the category, so I think you've done things correctly. It is probably just a CSS issue with the Categories page.

Comment Source:When you start a new discussion, "Latest Changes" does show up as a subcategory of Azimuth Project when you select the category, so I think you've done things correctly. It is probably just a CSS issue with the [Categories](http://www.math.ntnu.no/~stacey/Mathforge/Azimuth/categories.php) page.

By the way, on the nForum, I think everyone has the ability to create categories. Here, I could not create a category. No big deal, but it might be good to have a subcategory "Technical" under "Azimuth Project" for technical matters.

Comment Source:By the way, on the nForum, I think everyone has the ability to create categories. Here, I could not create a category. No big deal, but it might be good to have a subcategory "Technical" under "Azimuth Project" for technical matters.

There's some funny thing with the subcategories whereby you have to reorder the categories to get it to notice the subcategories, even if they appear to be in the right order. It's done "live" so simply reorder them wrong and then reorder them back how they should be. If it still doesn't work, sketch an ascii tree of what you'd like and I'll fix it.

Comment Source:There's some funny thing with the subcategories whereby you _have_ to reorder the categories to get it to notice the subcategories, even if they appear to be in the right order. It's done "live" so simply reorder them wrong and then reorder them back how they should be. If it still doesn't work, sketch an ascii tree of what you'd like and I'll fix it.