Options

Numerical methods for DDEs

Hi there! I'm new here. I've started a new stub Numerical methods for delay differential equations

Comments

edited February 2011

Welcome!

Links to the Library can be made by using double brackets, like this (click source to view the "code")

Numerical methods for delay differential equations

Just a general comment, I think it would be nice if numerical examples would use "environmentally" relevant examples. Is there a typical example of a delay DE in an environmentally related subject?

Comment Source:Welcome! Links to the Library can be made by using double brackets, like this (click source to view the "code") [[Numerical methods for delay differential equations]] Just a general comment, I think it would be nice if numerical examples would use "environmentally" relevant examples. Is there a typical example of a delay DE in an environmentally related subject?

The otherthing to do to enable links is to click "iTex" format for comments.

Comment Source:The otherthing to do to enable links is to click "iTex" format for comments.
    @Frederik, thanks for the tip! I'm going to use "environmentally" examples as numerical examples. I have some pictures for DAO. I will upload them as soon as possible.
    Comment Source:@Frederik, thanks for the tip! I'm going to use "environmentally" examples as numerical examples. I have some pictures for DAO. I will upload them as soon as possible.

I added a reference to Stochastic delay differential equation and moved a reference from the stochastic to the numerics page. "mstn", if you like to, you may state your real name or your psydonym when you commit changes to a page - right now you're listed as "anonymous coward" in the history.

Comment Source:I added a reference to [[Stochastic delay differential equation]] and moved a reference from the stochastic to the numerics page. "mstn", if you like to, you may state your real name or your psydonym when you commit changes to a page - right now you're listed as "anonymous coward" in the history.

The application that JB has in mind for delayed differential equations is explained here: delayed action oscillator

Comment Source:The application that JB has in mind for delayed differential equations is explained here: <a href="http://code.google.com/p/azimuthproject/wiki/Challenges">delayed action oscillator</a>