Options

Leaf Area Index

Starting stub on Leaf Area Index

Everybody uses capitals for this subject, so we as well?

Comments

I've got some extra information and an article reference which I'll add as soon as possible.

Comment Source:I've got some extra information and an article reference which I'll add as soon as possible.

Wikipedia's philosophy is fairly skeptical about using all capitals even when "everybody in the subject" uses all caps - but I see that at least currently they call their page Leaf Area Index. It could be that no "expert Wikipedian" has seen that page yet...

The most important thing is to include enough redirects that people can link to this page using all caps or all lower case or first word capitalized.

Comment Source:Wikipedia's philosophy is fairly skeptical about using all capitals even when "everybody in the subject" uses all caps - but I see that at least currently they call their page [Leaf Area Index](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaf_Area_Index). It could be that no "expert Wikipedian" has seen that page yet... The most important thing is to include enough redirects that people can link to this page using all caps or all lower case or first word capitalized.
    edited March 2011

I prefer small letters, so I'll change it and use a redirects for the capitalized version. Someone has to be the first. But at the moment the page is locked.

Comment Source:I prefer small **letters**, so I'll change it and use a redirects for the capitalized version. Someone has to be the first. But at the moment the page is locked.

I prefer small letters too. (You don't really mean "small caps".)

Comment Source:I prefer small letters too. (You don't really mean "small caps".)

Finally been able to add some information.

Comment Source:Finally been able to add some information.