Options

Zero Emissions Research and Initiatives

I started an article on an organization mentioned by Thomas Fischbacher in Week 314:

Zero Emissions Research and Initiatives or ZERI.

Comments

I'm a bit skeptical about the section Science behind ZERI, especially the "Five design principles" and the "Five intelligences"...

If they had called it "philosophy behind ZERI" I wouldn't object, but calling it science doesn't seem very scientific.

If they want their projects to be taken seriously I think they should be careful with these kinds of sections.

With respect to the "Twelve Axioms of Economics" I suppose the list was already too long to be abbreviated to "five" ;) but luckily the dodecahedron connects both numbers...

Comment Source:I'm a bit skeptical about the section [Science behind ZERI](http://www.zeri.org/ZERI/Science_behing_ZERI.html), especially the "Five design principles" and the "Five intelligences"... If they had called it "philosophy behind ZERI" I wouldn't object, but calling it science doesn't seem very scientific. If they want their projects to be taken seriously I think they should be careful with these kinds of sections. With respect to the "Twelve Axioms of Economics" I suppose the list was already too long to be abbreviated to "five" ;) but luckily the dodecahedron connects both numbers...