Options

Experiments in multiple equilibrium states

Have created a page on experiments in multiple equilibrium states, showing an example such that, if the chemical rate equation vanishes, then so does the master equation.

Comments

Note that there seems to be a bug in the latex engine or something. Some of the text I've typed won't show up and it seems to have something to do with the equations. It should be seen in the pages history, in and around the definition of algebraic independence.

Comment Source:Note that there seems to be a bug in the latex engine or something. Some of the text I've typed won't show up and it seems to have something to do with the equations. It should be seen in the pages history, in and around the definition of **algebraic independence**.
    edited September 2011

You'll have to be a bit more specific if you want me to figure out what happened! There are differences between the TeX here and the LaTeX you know and love, mainly because this TeX is Itex, and it needs to work with HTML and also Markdown languages.

One typical problem is that if you write something like

* <b>This</b> is a bit funny.

then some text won't show up, due to some interaction between the Markdown * and the HTML <b> </b>.

Comment Source:You'll have to be a bit more specific if you want me to figure out what happened! There are differences between the TeX here and the LaTeX you know and love, mainly because this TeX is Itex, and it needs to work with HTML and also Markdown languages. One typical problem is that if you write something like `* <b>This</b> is a bit funny.` then some text won't show up, due to some interaction between the Markdown `*` and the HTML `<b> </b>`.