Comments

Hi Staffan,

I've added a link there to Climate proxy (where I've also added a link to your newly created page)

I had the idea to discuss the Emiliani paper a bit (but I still didn't have time) as a starting point for climate proxies (it's freely accessible) and that would be related to Isotope geochemistry too.

Comment Source:Hi Staffan, I've added a link there to [[Climate proxy]] (where I've also added a link to your newly created page) I had the idea to discuss the Emiliani paper a bit (but I still didn't have time) as a starting point for climate proxies (it's freely accessible) and that would be related to [[Isotope geochemistry]] too.

I was looking searching azimuth but i forgot to search for 'proxy' . Even though my local folder is called c-proxy :-). I started that page as I might change and make the 2nd carbon blog about carbon proxies. Ill put it on that thread as a suggestion.

Comment Source:I was looking searching azimuth but i forgot to search for 'proxy' . Even though my local folder is called c-proxy :-). I started that page as I might change and make the 2nd carbon blog about carbon proxies. Ill put it on that thread as a suggestion.

I added a diagram and ref from Keeling which gives a much better estimate on biomass by using oxygen isotopes and correlations with ENSO and CO2 data.

Comment Source:I added a diagram and ref from Keeling which gives a much better estimate on biomass by using oxygen isotopes and correlations with ENSO and CO2 data.