Options

Blog - fluid flows and infinite dimensional manifolds (part 5)

Stub for Blog - fluid flows and infinite dimensional manifolds (part 5). This will be about the Burgers equation as a nonlinear equation and different aspects of it, like the formation of shocks. I will also try to talk about numerical approximations and to provide visualizations of solutions to it.

Comments

Nudge.

Comment Source:Nudge.
    edited September 2012

The problem is that I had to spent most of my spare time during the last weeks learning stuff about the Windows operating system etc., because there was an important bug around that only I could solve :-( It may take a couple of weeks before I can summon up enough time and power to restart this topic.

Besides, everybody and his cat tries to get me to learn his mother tongue, with the obvious problem that we now have 6 different nationalities in our team, excluding mine and anything connected to English. I do have to tell them that I just can't spent the rest of my life learning languages...

Comment Source:The problem is that I had to spent most of my spare time during the last weeks learning stuff about the Windows operating system etc., because there was an important bug around that only I could solve :-( It may take a couple of weeks before I can summon up enough time and power to restart this topic. Besides, everybody and his cat tries to get me to learn his mother tongue, with the obvious problem that we now have 6 different nationalities in our team, excluding mine and anything connected to English. I do have to tell them that I just can't spent the rest of my life learning languages...

Okay. No problem... just thought you might have forgotten.

Comment Source:Okay. No problem... just thought you might have forgotten.