Options

Navigating this website

Is there a post somewhere on how to navigate this website. I'm finding this all very confusing and keep getting lost. For example, it seems like there are many posts that have nothing to do with the course. Is there a sub-section of this website that contains EXACTLY the ACT content? Thanks!

Comments

edited March 2018

I am having the same trouble, but I have found that the Applied Category Theory Course page to be a great starting point. When I go to it, it shows all related discussions and highlights discussions with new messages.

Comment Source:I am having the same trouble, but I have found that the [Applied Category Theory Course page](https://forum.azimuthproject.org/categories/applied-category-theory-course) to be a great starting point. When I go to it, it shows all related discussions and highlights discussions with new messages.

What I've been doing for the past few days is just using the home button on the top left to see all discussions, or "Applied Category Theory Course" to see the Chapter and Lecture discussions.

Comment Source:What I've been doing for the past few days is just using the home button on the top left to see all discussions, or "Applied Category Theory Course" to see the Chapter and Lecture discussions.

"Applied Category Theory Course" being near the top of the "Categories" list in the navigation bar on the left.

Comment Source:"Applied Category Theory Course" being near the top of the "Categories" list in the navigation bar on the left.

That's the place I was looking for. Thanks.

Comment Source:That's the place I was looking for. Thanks.
    edited March 2018

The Forum here was established to develop the Azimuth Project, which is my plan to save the planet. So, there are a lot of "categories" listed on the left of this page. For now, the only one that need concern you is the one called Applied Category Theory Course.

If we generate enough information that we start wanting to enshrine it in wiki pages - which are easier to find in the long run - we can use the Azimuth Wiki for that. But today is just the first day of the course; that can come later.

Comment Source:The Forum here was established to develop the [Azimuth Project](http://www.azimuthproject.org/azimuth/show/HomePage), which is my plan to save the planet. So, there are a lot of "categories" listed on the left of this page. For now, the only one that need concern you is the one called [Applied Category Theory Course](https://forum.azimuthproject.org/categories/applied-category-theory-course). If we generate enough information that we start wanting to enshrine it in wiki pages - which are easier to find in the long run - we can use the [[Azimuth Wiki]] for that. But today is just the first day of the course; that can come later.

On my phone it doesn't seem to display the category filters on the left side of the screen by default. You have to scroll to the bottom and press the "full site" link.

Comment Source:On my phone it doesn't seem to display the category filters on the left side of the screen by default. You have to scroll to the bottom and press the "full site" link.
    Comment Source:[[Applied Category Theory]] enjoy

Fredrick #7: Thanks very much!

Comment Source:Fredrick #7: Thanks very much!

Great!!

Comment Source:Great!!

By the way, this is a new approach toward navigating the course:

Comment Source:By the way, this is a new approach toward navigating the course: * [[Applied Category Theory]].