Options

Introduction: Daniel (Prashanta) Geisler

Howdy, I'm excited to be involved in the Azimuth Project! How excited? Well I'm planning on working from part time to full time for a few years and then reevaluate. I serve as a technical advisor to several different yoga organizations, and thus the name Prashanta (dynamic peace). While John Baez and David Tanzer lead from the front, I will be supporting their efforts.

Comments

Welcome to Azimuth!!

Comment Source:Welcome to Azimuth!!

Howdy! @DavidTanzer mentioned policies that the Azimuth Project was created to support. But I can't find the organizational material that will help me to successfully work with others here. Can I please get a reading list? Thanks

Comment Source:Howdy! @DavidTanzer mentioned policies that the Azimuth Project was created to support. But I can't find the organizational material that will help me to successfully work with others here. Can I please get a reading list? Thanks

Hi @DanielGeisler, We're a pretty freewheeling group. The homepage states our general concept. Otherwise, it's just us, posting ideas about math, science and projects. The only formal document is the moderation guidelines, which are only intended to ensure civility etc. and a good atmosphere for rational inquiry. Fortunately, there has been little need to refer to this document. Other than these parameters, the map is pretty open for exploration.

Comment Source:Hi @DanielGeisler, We're a pretty freewheeling group. The homepage states our general concept. Otherwise, it's just us, posting ideas about math, science and projects. The only formal document is the [moderation guidelines](https://www.azimuthproject.org/azimuth/show/Azimuth+moderation+guidelines+and+rules), which are only intended to ensure civility etc. and a good atmosphere for rational inquiry. Fortunately, there has been little need to refer to this document. Other than these parameters, the map is pretty open for exploration.