Dara, I would be much happier if you'd just go through my list of questions and answer them all. "I don't know" is an acceptable answer. However, without knowing the answers to these, I don't know what you're doing or why you're doing it:
1. What is the formula for the continuous wavelet transforms being used here?
1. What is a "frequency 4" Gabor wavelet?
1. Why are you using a frequency 4 Gabor wavelet?
1. Why are you using the 4th derivative of a Gaussian?
1. Why is there almost no power at periods shorter than 9.5 months?
1. Did you "denoise" the time series before feeding them into these wavelet transforms?
1. If so, how?
I guessed an answer to 1; you haven't commented on that guess.
You've answered 6 and 7.