I did do quite a bit of writing on this theme years ago, with a strong bibliography, etc. But I could never push this thesis past a certain point, and "the great theorem" that I suspect(ed) is somehow inherent here remained a Quixotic fantasy. In the last couple of weeks, I started pushing these ideas into a new word-processing format, and started dumping stacks of Wikipedia articles into my document, because I see so many articles there that seem like "parts" or facets of some larger integral design that I imagine embodies a stunning elegance and simplicity. For me, concept theory, the hierarchical layering of computer languages, and the hierarchical layering of computer hardware, all seem to embody the same "linear perfection". It's all so simple, it could be explained in the opening lecture of a compsci 101 class for freshmen at any community college. This is not very sophisticated stuff. But where it becomes sophisticated -- is because preservation of the simplicity across all these levels opens up some amazing possibilities that are obscured when combinations do not preserve absolute linearity -- leading to the common popular perception that all this stuff is really complicated and controversial. For a broad review, see the Wikipedia article on Upper Ontology. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_ontology