This example has some nice features.
- The math statements are clearly centered and tagged with names.
- Justification for the next for statement is provided with appropriate embedded math statements.
- It uses the QED box
- It provides an edit note indicating that it was updated based on a subsequent comment, there is a link provided to that comment.
- It starts with a restatement of the problem
- It indicates how to 'quote' someone else.
Links to comments can be obtained via the 'gear' icon in the upper right corner of the comment.