Chris, thank you for responding. It's a privilege to get your letters.

As regards my own work, I'm not trying to prove anything. Rather, I'm trying to document and understand the conceptual frameworks that limit my thinking, that my thinking leverages and that express everything I could possibly know.

I visited Dr.Raudys several times and more than ten years ago I asked him to explain to me, intuitively, each of the classifiers, and I recall that, as I hypothesized, they did seem to break down the space with the help of an increasing number of conceptual parameters. But I think we need to add a zeroth possibility.

In my study of the divisions of everything, what happens that keeps them from growing infinitely is that we get the logical square with four corners and three sides that defines a self-standing logical system. But if we add the eighth side, say "All are good AND All are bad", then the system must be empty, in which case it all collapses into the state of contradiction. Thus the division of everything into eight perspectives is the same as the division of everything into no perspectives.

I have worked on such questions since 1982 and in 2014-2019 gave about 40 talks in English and Lithuanian on various aspects. Now I have savings that allow me to work on this for at least two years. So this year I am finishing my research and next year I plan to write a series of academic papers.

Currently, in my research, I am modeling what it means to go through a life experience. I am also spending a lot of time to investigate and understand the whole of math. My frameworks are helping me to zero in on what I think are the key structures in mathematics, the belly button, so to speak. Here is my mathematical notebook. I think that I will be able to get lots of papers published in my philosophy, and that will help validate my thinking, but nobody will care. But if I can express my ideas mathematically, and also explain how all of math unfolds conceptually, with its ideas, branches, questions and results, and perhaps get some new math results, too, then I think that people will try to reverse engineer what I have done, and try to apply these ideas.

One nice example is my talk A Geometry of Moods: Evoked by Wujue Poems of the Tang Dynasty. I document six transformations and just last year I realized that four of them (reflection, rotation, dilation, translation) are Mobius transformations, which is SU(2), and the other two (shear, squeeze) appear inside the 2x2 matrices used to represent one-parameter subgroups of SU(2) with 2x2 matrices. So this is an example where I am uncovering a new outlook on a mathematical structure (both outside and inside, as it were) which a normal mathematician would never see (because of the mental boundaries they place).