These are great, Paul.

A little rambling conversation below.

Something which I struggled with for the SARS-CoV-2 deaths time series with these is coming up with uncertainty drapes to put over the phase traces. Do you know what your uncertainties are? Are they thinner than the lines themselves? I needed to figure out a way of displaying uncertainties in one derivative and the next in two dimensions as well.

I have a solution now, for mine, but a couple of things have kept me from finishing the post at my blog, the latest being because my mainstain workstation suffered a blow from an errant update that killed my UAC privileges. I got those back after a struggle, but somehow in the process I have corrupted USB entries (I believe) in the Device Manager, and I cannot get my keyboard or mouse to work. I am trying a few things, but I may end up needing a new system. I hate that but I don't know what else to do.

I should have allowed a remote login on the system, but I was reluctant because of security reasons.

Still, I'd consulted deep expertise. (Ed Nisley, a PE and all around fab engineer I know from IBM days, who writes a blog, The Smell of Molten Projects in the Morning, and he has a couple of ideas. He used to write for Dr Dobbs Journal.)

We'll see. It's tough because since March (2020) I'm now forcibly semi-retired, and so there's a budget.

I'll get to it one of these days. The worst thing is the interruption in my process.

Nothing important is lost, since the system is deeply backed up. It's just inconvenient to move from a 4 core 64 GB RAM system down to a Chromebook. Here I'll need to run RStudio, probably in the Cloud.