The reason that I mentioned the framing is that it seems that you have a plan on how to proceed, as if you have a sure-fire recipe for gaining acceptance. So you recommend that I make a prediction and place it in some sort of "official" location where it can't be tampered with, and only then will climate scientists become interested in the approach? I presume that once it is uploaded to this location that someone will be appointed to monitor how the prediction is faring in comparison to the most recent data, and once it has passed some trial period, and it is deemed successful that the scientific media will be duly alerted, and then they will ask me to write a paper describing how I came up with the model?

Well .... I'm not familiar with that approach to scientific innovation, having been educated in a real R&D environment populated by lab rats and inventors and risk-takers. This may give you an idea of where my head is at. One academic researcher that I was aware of early on in my research was Nick Holonyak Jr at UIUC. An interview with him came up in my feed today and summarizes well a collective attitude:

> “It’s a good thing I was an engineer and not a chemist. When I went to show them my LED, all the chemists at GE said, ‘You can’t do that. If you were a chemist, you’d know that wouldn’t work.’ I said, ‘Well, I just did it, and see, it works!’” Holonyak said.

https://news.illinois.edu/view/6367/943749387

Believe it or not, that's the way scientific innovation should work and has worked in the past. You show others what you have, and presume that a colleague has enough intellectual curiosity to pick up on it and run with it. You don't argue with people that suggest nothing can be done because someone else claimed "multi-chaos geophysics" LOL

> "Its odd to bother to predict year 2280 onward, but not this decade."

It demonstrated that it's a well-behaved stationary process and won't blow up after sufficient time has passed. I did it a day ago. If you want to see what it is for this decade, that is right there on the previous figure I displayed.