> Anyhow, regarding the meeting, since we ourselves have not met before, and the meeting place is unfamiliar (at least to me), I think we shouldn’t publicize it further. But if we get things together over time, then a blog post would be great.

Good. I think you should get to know each other this time and then, _long before you think you're ready_, let me invite other people. The invitation can make it clear that this is not an official workshop or anything like that.

I think when it comes to saving the planet, we need to do things before we feel perfectly ready. That's why I'm going around giving lectures and courses on subjects I would prefer to spend 10 years studying first.

You don't need to know exactly what you're doing in order to gather more people to help you do it. Those extra people may help decide what needs to be done. Of course, you need to be strong-willed enough to rule out plans of action that seem irrelevant or stupid.

By the way, this thing:

``

set off a bunch of error messages until I surrounded it by back-quotes. Seems the software has no sense of humor.