Added [[Experiments in Theme One Program]].
If anybody is looking for a programming project, or has a student who might be looking for one, I will post some data on the Theme One Program that I worked on all through the 1980s. The aim of the project was to develop fundamental algorithms and data structures to support an integrated learning and reasoning interface, looking toward the design of an Automated Research Tool (ART) that could do double duty as a medium for Inquiry Driven Education (IDE).
I wrote up a running pilot version of the program well enough to get a Master's degree out of it, but I'm still “getting around to” writing up the complete documentation. I'll start by posting a few links to what I've put on the web so far.