Now that the MIT 2020 course is over, let's keep our ACT study efforts going! See the forum category that this discussion belongs to.
* * *
MIT 2020 Programming with Categories course:
* [Course home page](http://brendanfong.com/programmingcats.html)
* [Course book](http://brendanfong.com/programmingcats_files/cats4progs-DRAFT.pdf)
* [Forum discussions for lectures - videos included](https://forum.azimuthproject.org/categories/mit-2020%3A-lectures)
* David Dalrymple's [class summaries](https://roamresearch.com/#/app/programming-with-categories/page/4PUHYRX13)
* Problem sets: [PS1](http://brendanfong.com/programmingcats_files/ps1.pdf) [PS2](http://brendanfong.com/programmingcats_files/ps2.pdf) [PS3](http://brendanfong.com/programmingcats_files/ps3.pdf)
Please add comments with your recommended entries for study!